Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A bit about me

Hmm, where to start? I'm a mom of four, three of them grown, and a widow. I've done a little of this and that for crafting over the years. These days I focus more on crochet, especially amigurumi. I love cute little plushies and have a lot of fun making them. I've recently taken up knitting and still consider myself a complete novice.
I sew but not as much as when my kids were younger. It was easy when I could pick up a pattern and make them a dozen pairs of shorts for the summer but these days it's all about cosplay with them. I've done some counted cross stitch, floral wreaths and crowns, and attempted using clay but that was a disaster.
I've been thinking about making a blog for my crochet stuff for a while and decided it was finally time to sit down to do it. To start I'll be posting my own patterns that I'm sharing for free. These will be things that I don't plan to make and sell on etsy or things I deem too cute to not share. 

A quick list of my favorite things 

Color:        Purple
Animal:      Rabbit or Dragon
Number:    86 (yes, I have a favorite number)
Drink:        Coffee, I'm addicted to the stuff
Food:        I don't think I have a favorite food
Style:         Creepy cute things are love
Movie:       Changes constantly
TV show:   Elementary, NCIS all 3, Doctor Who, Aibou
Anime:       Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online
Music:        Japanese rock
Band:          Top 5 are, the GazettE, Dir en Grey, X Japan, Mejibray, Smileberry



No comments:

Post a Comment